REPUBLIC CRAFT BREWERY SYSTEMS are specifically designed for craft brewers; engineered, manufactured and tested to provide 99.9% of liquid, dust, and debris removal from products prior to labeling, ink jet laser coding, packaging or other secondary operations using a high velocity, high impact air stream. Our drying systems are also used during the bottling of Kombucha products and canned wine.
Standard air knife systems are available for canning or bottling. Determined by line speed and container size, Republic's Craft Brewery Systems utilize centrifugal or regenerative blowers to power air knives and nozzles, drying the sides, top, and bottom of the product.
Our breadth of manufacturing equipment allows us to engineer and manufacture the additional components needed to complete your system; including the Republic Centrifugal Blower, butterfly valves to provide the appropriate pressure and air stream as needed, elbows, Y-branches, and manifolds.
BOTTLE & CAN DRYING SOLUTIONS:
Moisture removal to avoid spots
Moisture removal to avoid smeared printing.
Moisture removal to avoid crooked labels
Moisture removal to avoid peeling labels and corrosion.
Moisture removal to avoid water hazards
Residual moisture removal to avoid can marks
CRAFT BREWERY SYSTEM PRODUCTS
- Line speed: up to 300 cans per minute (faster line speeds are available, but are custom sized)
- Can sizes: 8.5 fl oz (250 ml), 11.2 fl oz (330 ml), 12 fl oz (355 ml), 12.7 fl oz (375 ml)
- Bottle sizes: 7 fl oz (207 ml), 7.1 fl oz (210 ml), 9.6 fl oz (284 ml), 10.1 fl oz (330 ml), 11.2 fl oz (330 ml), 12 fl oz (355 ml), 12.7 fl oz (375 ml)
- Centrifugal/Regenerative Blower
- Air Knives
- Air Knife Support Brackets
- Flexible Hose
- Connection Sleeves & Clamps
- Engineered for line speeds & sizes specific to craft breweries
- Low maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Dry, clean, oil-free air stream
- Decreased downtime
- Filtered inlet prevents contamination
- Increased production speeds
- Reduced sound levels