Extend your equipment's life with pump and blower repair by Republic Manufacturing.
Republic has an excellent reputation for dependable, quality, on-time service and repairs. Our trained technicians provide skillful services which are backed by a six-month warranty.
Full-Service Repair and Rebuild Center
Republic Manufacturing offers full-service repair & rebuild centers for all types of vacuum pumps, blowers, and low-pressure compressors. Our facilities in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO are fully equipped with electrical capabilities and overhead cranes to allow us to service, repair and test the very largest equipment down to the smallest vacuum pumps. Prior to final inspection, the equipment is painted and tested.
Factory-Trained Service Technicians
Our factory-trained technicians are on call 24/7 for any emergencies or services our customers may need.
We use only genuine parts, which are tested to ensure all OEM tolerances are restored. All services are backed by a six-month warranty on parts and labor.
Types of Equipment:
- Oil-Lubricated Rotary Vane Pumps
- Dry Running Rotary Vane Pumps
- Rotary Claw Pumps
- Regenerative Blowers
- Centrifugal Blowers
- Positive Displacement Blowers
Brands we Repair:
- Republic Manufacturing
- Kaeser Omega
- Republic Manufacturing
- Atlas Copco
Why repair with Republic Manufacturing?
Republic only uses OEM parts for repairs to ensure the highest quality of work and extend the life of your equipment.
Republic only hires professional technicians to ensure that OEM specifications and requirements are followed throughout the repair process.
All repairs are covered by a 6 month warranty.
Republic's dedicated service team will ensure that your repair is handled as efficiently and expediently as possible.
Fast, Accurate Estimates
After carefully disassembling the unit and inspecting, a detailed list of parts and needed and labor required is provided.
Repair or Replace Program
If the unit is considered beyond economical repair or you decide you would prefer a new unit, the evaluation fee is applied to the cost of the new unit.
All units undergo a rigorous quality check and testing prior to shipment.
Republic Manufacturing offers 24-hour technical support to assist as needed.
What to Expect:
- Complete this form.
- Our service team will review the information and respond with an RMA number which is valid for 30 days.
- Ship your equipment to our facility prepaid with the RMA number referenced.
- Upon receipt, our service technician will carefully disassemble the equipment as needed for a complete inspection. They will determine the cause and recommended parts required for repair.
- After the completion of the inspection and list of parts and labor required for repair, our service department will contact you with a quote for the repair.
- You will have 60 days to determine whether you would like to proceed with the repair, purchase a new unit, or have the unit returned to your facility. (A purchase order for the evaluation fee is required prior to starting the evaluation.)
- Upon approval of the repair, our service team will order the necessary parts and begin repair of the unit.
- Prior to returning the unit to your facility, Republic will test and paint the unit to ensure it runs and looks as good as new.
- The unit will then be shipped back to your facility.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I do not return my unit within 30 days of receipt of my RMA number?
No problem. Simply contact our service team at 1-800-847-0380 or email@example.com to have the time extended or a new RMA number issued.
How should I ship my unit to Republic for repair?
Please send your unit to Republic's address (Dallas or Denver depending upon your location) prepaid with the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
What is the evaluation fee?
Republic does charge a fee for the evaluation of each unit and labor is required for the disassembly and evaluation. Please contact our service team at 1-800-847-0380 or firstname.lastname@example.org for our current evaluation fee for your unit.
How do I know if my unit is under warranty?
Contact Republic at 1-800-847-0380 or email@example.com with your serial number to determine if your unit is within the warranty period.
What happens if it is more expensive to repair the unit than to purchase a new one?
If your unit is found to be "Beyond Economical Repair", Republic will contact you with a quote for a new unit and will credit the evaluation fee toward the new unit.
Can I choose to purchase a new unit instead of repair?
Yes! The evaluation fee is deducted from the price of a new unit, should you prefer to purchase a new one instead of proceed with the repair.
What if I do not respond to the estimate within 60 days?
If Republic does not receive a response to the evaluation estimate within 60 days, the unit will be scrapped.